At the al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Aubakirova Moldir Ornykbaevna will defend her dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) on the topic: «Assessment of the ecological state of background and anthropogenically polluted waterbodies of South-East Kazakhstan based on the zooplankton structural variables» 6D060700 − Biology.
The dissertation was performed at the RSE on the REU “Institute of Zoology” CS MES RK.
Form of defense – dissertation work.
Language of defense – Kazakh.
1. Sametova Elmira Sailaukhanovna – Candidate of Biological Sciences, scientific secretary of RSE on the REU “Institute of Botany and Phytointroduction” FWCM EGNR RK (Almaty, Kazakhstan). Specialty: 03.00.05 – Botany.
2. Tumenov Artur Nasibullauly – PhD, Director of the Western-Kazakhstan branch of LLP “Fisheries Research and Production Center” (Oral, Kazakhstan). Specialty: 6D080200 –Technology of production and processing of animal products.
1. Krupa Elena Grigorievna – Doctor of Biological Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of Hydrobiology and Ecotoxicology RSE on the REU “Institute of Zoology” CS MES RK (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
2. Vrba Jaroslav – PhD, Professor at the University of South Bohemia (České Budějovice,
Temporary members of the Dissertation Council:
1. Abdibekova Aida Makenovna – Doctor of Veterinary Science, Professor, Vice Chief Officer of Kazakh Scientific Research Veterinary Institute (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
2 Karimov Bahtiyor Kurombayevich – Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Tashkent institute of irrigation and agricultural mechanization engineers (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
3. Bayshashov Bolat Uapovich – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Leading Researcher of the Laboratory Geology Mesozoic and Cainozoic of the Institute of Geological Sciences named after K.I.Satpaev (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
4. Aubakirov Marat Zhaksylykovich – Candidate of Veterinary Science, Associate Professor of the Department of Veterinary Medicine, A.Baitursynov Kostanay Regional University (Kostanay, Kazakhstan).
5. Abdibaeva Aigerim Alkenovna – PhD, Head of the Labarotory of Parasitology of the Kazakh Scientific Research Veterinary Institute (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
6. Aubakirova Gulzhan Amanzholovna – Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Hunting and fisheries, Saken Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University (Nursultan, Kazakhstan).
The defense will be held online on May 27, 2022, at 15:00 at the dissertation Council at al-Farabi Kazakh National University in the group of specialties «6D070100 – Biotechnology», «6D060700 – Biology», «6D061300 – Geobotany».
Connect to the Zoom Conference:
Conference ID: 842 5325 8730