Тастамбек Куаныш Талғатұлы
At the al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Tastambek Kuanysh Talgatovich will defend her dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) on the topic: «Microbiological aspects of obtaining energy-efficient fuel based on brown coals» 6D060700 – Biology.
The dissertation was performed at the Department of Biotechnology of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Form of defense - dissertation work.
Language of defense – Kazakh.
1. Sarmurzina Zinigul Serikovna - Candidate of Biological Sciences, General Director of the RSE "Republican Collection of Microorganisms" (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan). Specialty: 03.00.07 - microbiology.
2. Yermagambet Bolat Toleukhanuly - Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Academician of KazNAEN, Director of the LLP “Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology” (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan). Specialty: 05.17.07 - Chemical technology of fuels and gas.
1. Akimbekov Nuraly Shardarbekovich – PhD, acting Associate Professor of the Department of Biotechnology KazNU named after al-Farabi (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
2. Digel Ilya - Professor of the Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of Cell Biology and Microbiology, Director of the Institute of Bioengineering (Julich, Germany).
Temporary members of the Dissertation Council:
1. Tulemisova Zhanar Kenesovna - Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor of the Department of "Biological Safety" Kazakh National Agrarian Research University (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
2. Sarsenova Ainur Seytzhapparkyzy - Candidate of Biological Sciences, Senior Researcher at LLP "EcoStandart.kz" (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan).
3. Kazankapova Mayra Kuttybaevna - PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Laboratory of New Technologies for the Processing of Hydrocarbon Raw Materials, Leading Researcher of the Institute of Coal Chemistry and Technology LLP (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan).
4. Sabitova Alfira Nurzhankyzy - PhD, Head of the Department of Chemical Technology and Ecology, Shakarim Semipalatinsk State University (Semey, Kazakhstan).
5. Rafikova Khadichakhan Sabirzhanovna - PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering of KazNTU named after K. Satpaeva (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
6. Yonca Yüzügüllü Karakuş – PhD, Associate Professor of Kocaeli University (Kocaeli, Turkey).
The defense will be held online on May 20, 2022, at 14:00 at the dissertation Council at al-Farabi Kazakh National University in the group of specialties «6D060700, 8D05101–Biology», «6D061300, 8D05108 – Geobotany», «6D070100, 8D05105 – Biotechnology».
Connect to the Zoom Conference:
Conference ID: 878 4322 1052