At the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Valeyev Adilet Galikanovich will defend his dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) on the topic: «Processes of relief formation of the coastal zone of the Alakol lake and their impact on the natural and economic systems of the coast» by specialty “6D060800-Ecology”.
The dissertation was performed at the Department of "Chemical Processes and Industrial Ecology" of the Institute of Geology and Oil and Gas Business of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev.
Form of defense - dissertation work.
Language of defense – Russian.
1. Gennady Yakovlevich Baryshnikov - Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Nature Management and Geoecology of Altai State University. Specialty: 25.00.25 - Geomorphology and evolutionary geography (Barnaul, Russia);
2. Tabelinova Aida Serikpaevna - PhD, Candidate of Geographical Sciences, Senior lecturer of the Department of Ecology and Nature Management of the Kazakhstan branch of Lomonosov Moscow State University. Specialty: 25.00.36 - Geoecology (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan).
1. Akiyanova Farida Zhianshinovna - Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor, Academician of KazNAES, Director of the Institute of Geography and Nature Management of the Astana International Scientific Complex (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan);
2. Jay Sagin - PhD, Professor at Western Michigan University and Nazarbayev University (Kalamazoo, USA).
Temporary members of the Dissertation Council:
1. Mukanov Yerbolat - PhD, Head of the Department of Agrometeorological Forecasting of the Department of Agrometeorological Monitoring and Forecasting of RSE "Kazhydromet" (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan);
2. Mukaev Zhandos Toleubekovich - PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Center for Monitoring the Quality of Education of the NAO "Shakarim Semey University" (Semey, Kazakhstan);
3. Duulatov Eldiyar Saparbekovich - PhD, Candidate of Geographical Sciences, Researcher at the Geography Department of the M. Adyshev Institute of Geology of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan);
4. Khoroshev Alexander Vladimirovich - Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Physical Geography and Landscape Studies of the Geographical Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University (Moscow, Russia);
5. Tilekova Zhanna Tilekovna - PhD, Candidate of Geographical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Educational program "Geography, Environment and Service sector", Institute of Natural Sciences and Geography, Abai KazNPU (Almaty, Kazakhstan).
The defense will be held online on March 17, 2022, at 15:00 at the dissertation Council at al-Farabi Kazakh National University in the group of specialties «8D05202 (6D060900) – Geography», «8D05207 (6D060800) – Ecology», «8D05203 (6D061000) – Hydrology», «8D07301 (6D071100) – Geodesy», «8D11101 (6D090200) – Tourism».
Connect to the Zoom Conference:
Conference ID: 858 9255 0343
Conclusion of the ethics commission